Twice-baked Unglazed Clay Cooking Pot with Lid Stovetop Oven, MIDI 24 x 14 cm (9.4" x 5.5")
Frequently Bought Together
Twice-Baked Clay Pot for Cooking
The clay pots are crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of earthenware, designed with a contemporary outlook.
These mud pots are made of natural terracotta and are handmade. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
These earthenware pots serve you the naturalness and taste of the soil.
Earthenware cooking clay utensils are a perfect choice for Moroccan healthy recipes. People have been cooking tasty meals with such handmade terracotta casserole cooking clay.
This ancient clay pan is great for preparing or serving delicious and healthy meals.
Since these twice-baked clay pots are more durable and heat resistant than once-baked ones they are suitable for everyday use.
You may use these twice-baked clay pots, both stovetop and oven cooking. Prepare your meals slowly on increasing heat of about an hour.
Food tastes better and retains more nutrients due to the even distribution of heat and the emission of far-infrared heat.
We recommend using warm water while cleaning and not cleaning with a dishwasher.
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault.
These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
- NATURAL & UNGLAZED: These cooking pots are made of whole natural unglazed terracotta. They are completely natural and safe, 100% eco-friendly, and rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
- LEAD-FREE & HEALTHY: These ceramic cooking pots do not contain lead or any harmful chemicals. Therefore, clay cookware offers a very healthy cooking method. Tasty cookware also adds the taste and smell of naturalness to your food.
- HANDMADE & HIGH-QUALITY: These clay pots have been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terracotta in the Cappadocia region of Turkey.
- STOVETOP & VINTAGE DESIGN: These terracotta cooking pots are suitable for the stovetop. You can use these pottery pots both cooking in an oven or on the stovetop. In addition, terracotta cookware will add a distinctive elegance to your kitchen with their unique vintage design.
- SIZE OPTIONS: Four different size options are offered. You can choose giant cooking pots, large cooking pots, medium pots for cooking, and small cooking pots.
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.