Frequently Bought Together
Unglazed Clay Pan
These large terracotta bowls are completely natural and safe, free of toxins, and are traditional and rustic. Cooking and serving in the same pan is amazing and elegant.
The traditional clay pan is great for preparing and serving delicious meals such as roasted chicken and stew. Meat, chicken, seafood, and vegetable dishes cooked in this earthen pan taste different. The smell and essence of earthenware add a nice flavor to the dish.
Food tastes better and retains more nutrients due to the even distribution of heat and the emission of far-infrared heat. Also, your tasty dish will keep warm for a longer time. Prepare your meals slowly on a lower heat for about 1 hour. Keeps the food sizzling and hot while eating.
We recommend you use this clay pan for oven cooking. Since it is not suitable for the stove top, please do not use this clay pot on the stovetop (directly fire).
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault.
These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
- NATURAL & UNGLAZED: This cooking pottery tray is made of high-quality earthenware. It is unglazed and it features a smooth finish with a round-shaped elegance.
- VERSATILE & COOK & SERVE: This clay bowl is great for cooking and serving many dishes like chicken, roast, beef, stews, lasagna, sauces, and Indian, Mexican, Korean, Spanish, and Portuguese dishes. Cooking and serving in the same bowl is amazing. Due to the heat distribution and absorption, your dish will keep warm for a longer time. Besides, it is a nice gift choice for any occasion!
- HANDMADE & TRADITIONAL: The Cazuela pan has been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terra cotta in the Cappadocia region of Turkey. It is completely natural, safe, traditional, and rustic.
- STEW FLAVORED DELICIOUS MEALS: Meat, chicken, seafood, and vegetable dishes cooked in this clay pan taste different. The smell and essence of earthenware add a nice flavor to the dish.
- OVEN SAFE & FOOD SAFE: A handcrafted clay cooking pan is suitable just for oven-cooking and NOT suitable for the stovetop. Traditional clay roaster is food safe and makes your meals delicious for roasts, and braised meat. You can use these clay cooking bowls for all sorts of cooking.
- NO RISK TO PURCHASE: No worries about purchasing our product. Just feel free to contact us whatever the reason is. Your satisfaction is our encouragement to chase high-quality products.
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in a preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.