Frequently Bought Together
Multipurpose Pure Copper Cookware with Handle
- Great Quality - The copper pan is of great quality with its original structure. The copper pan is sturdy and durable. Thanks to the exceptional durability of the pan, you can use it for many years in your kitchen.
- Delicious Cooking - Prepare many delicious sauces with this traditional copper skillet. Melting butter, making hot chocolate, and more. The copper frying pan is also a must for delicious omelets. It comes in handy for other food.
- Beautiful Design - The authentic Ottoman design with its hammered surface and the long brass handle will provide a stylish touch to your kitchen. Handmade cookware is a good option for gifts for those who look for something traditional.
- High Quality & Food-Safe Material - This pan is made of high-quality European copper. Completely natural and safe contains no toxins or lead, and is 100% eco-friendly and healthy. The body part is Pure Copper. The inner surface is tin plated which is a necessary process to use coppers with food.
- Suitable for Oven & Stovetop – Suitable for stovetop use, including gas and electric stoves. You can also use it safely in the oven. It cannot be used on an induction cooker.
- Easy to Clean - The copper pan is very practical when it comes to getting food ready in no time and cleaning it afterward.
- Perfect Size – The copper pan varies in size with 7.9” (20 cm), 8.7” (22 cm), and 9.5” (24 cm) allowing you to have your food in whatever quantity.
- No Risk to Purchase - There is no risk to buy our product. In case of any problem, you can inform us. We will be happy to help you. Your pleasure will be our motive to pursue better products.
Prepare many delicious sauces with this traditional copper skillet. Melting butter, making hot chocolate, and more.
Handmade Hammered Copper Cookware has an old, antique, unique, and cute design. Impress your guests while serving thanks to its traditional elegance. It can also be used for decorative purposes. It's also a great idea for a gift.
This pan is made of high-quality European copper. It is completely natural and safe, contains no toxins or lead, and is 100% environmentally friendly and healthy.
Suitable for stovetop use, including gas and electric stoves. You can also use it safely in the oven. It cannot be used on an induction cooker.
As a metal, copper will tarnish naturally over time. This can be prevented through proper copper cleaning techniques. One way to clean them is to use half a lime or lemon and sprinkle salt on it, then rub it over the copper to shine, then rinse with water and hand dry with a towel.
This pan is a perfect present for chefs, for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Housewarming, Birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Weddings, and any special day. Your loved ones who love to cook will love this thoughtful gift.
Number of Pieces: 1
Country of Origin: Turkey
BEFORE FIRST USE, clean with hot water and dish soap. In order to clean it, please use liquid dishwasher detergents. DO NOT RUB your pan’s surface with wire or other any kind of hard cleaning materials. Rubbing may lead to scratching the surface.
DO NOT LEAVE your pan on fire without liquid or food in any circumstances. Washing it in the dishwasher may fade its color and ruin its material, so it is not recommended. You can boil water with lemon juice, vinegar, or citric acid to clean spots and lime scales that may occur inside the pan.
It is not compatible with induction stoves.
Please consider that it is not recommended to store beverages in copper vessels for a long time.
NOTE - Since the copper products are handmade and each one is unique, there may be slight variations in their measurements and dimensions.