Handmade Copper Double Tea Maker with Wooden Handles
The Turkish copper teapot set is a unique tea maker for those who would love to have a traditional way of brewing tea. It definitely provides a delightful experience for tea lovers as well as adds elegance to every kitchen.
The authentic teapot is made of pure copper and has a traditional design. It can be used safely for making black tea, herbal tea, coffee, and other beverages.
BEFORE FIRST USE, clean with hot water and dish soap. In order to clean it, please use liquid dishwasher detergents.
DO NOT RUB your pot’s surface with wire or other any kind of hard cleaning materials. Rubbing may lead to scratching the surface. As a metal, copper will tarnish naturally over time. This can be prevented through proper copper cleaning techniques. Washing it in the dishwasher may fade its color, and shiny surface and ruin its material, so it is not recommended.
DO NOT LEAVE your pot on fire without liquid or food in any circumstances.
For long-lasting performance and to preserve its appearance, we suggest using low to medium heat.
It is not compatible with induction stoves.
- GREAT QUALITY - As the teapot is made of copper, it is sturdy and durable. With the ergonomic handles, it is also easy to pour tea and other hot beverages without getting burned.
- DECORATIVE & RUSTIC DESIGN - These pure copper stovetop teapots have an antique-looking, unique, and cute design. Thanks to its authentic design, it can be used for decorative purposes.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - It can be used practically for making black tea, herbal tea, coffee, espresso, mocha, and other beverages as well as boiling water.
- GOOD CAPACITY – The teapot set consists of 2 pots. The bottom part is 60.8 Oz and the upper part is 33.8 Oz. The size is ideal for small groups of people.
- BEST GIFT IDEA - You can pick up our vintage copper teapot set for anyone who enjoys traditional kitchenware. Or you can simply surprise a friend with this practical utensil. It is also a good option to pick up as a present for Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Mother’s Day. It comes in handy for a wedding and housewarming present as well.