Unglazed Terracotta Fish Bowl
- HANDMADE & HIGH-QUALITY: These clay cooking pans are delicately handcrafted from high-quality terra cotta in Turkey-Europe. You will experience the quality of clay utensils.
- LEAD-FREE & NON-TOXIC & UNGLAZED: These clay cooking pots are made of whole natural unglazed terracotta. They are lead-free, natural, safe, 100% eco-friendly, and rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and rustic way of cooking.
- SUITABLE FOR STOVETOP & OVEN-COOKING: These earthen pans are suitable for both stovetop and oven-cooking. So that you can use this pottery cooking pan directly on the stove top or in an oven. Also, you can use it in a microwave oven.
- HEALTHY & FOOD SAFE & DELICIOUS: You can prepare with this ancient clay pan many recipes for very delicious and healthy meals such as roasted chicken, meat, mushrooms, vegetables, and so on. Cooking slowly on low heat makes perfect taste. Traditional and vintage clay roaster is food safe. You can use these claypans for all sorts of cooking. Besides, the elegant design makes your food stand out and look beautiful.
- OPTIMUM SIZE OPTIONS: We offer three size options for your needs in these clay cooking pans. The small size is 9.1 x 4.7 inches (LxW), the medium size is 10.2 x 5.5 inches (LxW), and the large size is 12.2 x 6.3 inches (LxW).
The clay cooking pots are crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of terracotta, designed with a contemporary outlook. These earthen pans are made of natural terracotta and are handmade. As produced from natural lead-free, nontoxic earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and rustic way of cooking. Cooking slowly on low heat makes perfect taste. Also, the rustic design of the terracotta pan allows you to cook in and serve in the same dish.
The steaming method used by the clay saves your time, makes unequaled tasty and healthy dishes, by being extremely easy to use. Prepare the ingredients, the clay takes care of the cooking and doesn’t need to be supervised.
Due to the low cooking temperature the aroma, vitamins/minerals are always preserved.
Clay Pans for Cooking
These earthen pans are suitable for both stovetop and oven-cooking. So that you can use this pottery cooking pan directly on the stove top or in an oven. You can cook with these claypans stew-flavored awesome delicious meals, especially fish, mushrooms, meat, chicken, and vegetables.
Terra cotta pots make the serving elegant and rustic, and dishwashing much easier since they allow you to cook in and serve in the same dishes.
We recommend using warm water while cleaning and not cleaning with a dishwasher.
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault.
These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in a preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.