Frequently Bought Together
Handmade Terracotta Clay Pot
- Natural & Unglazed: These terracotta cooking pots with lids are made of whole natural UNGLAZED terracotta. They are completely 100% NATURAL and healthy safe, eco-friendly, and truly rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
- Stovetop & Oven-cooking: The clay cooking pots are multifunctional since they are suitable for STOVETOP and OVEN-COOKING at the same time. You can use these terracotta cooking pots both directly on a fire or in an oven.
- Handmade and High-Quality: These earthen cooking pots have been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terracotta in the CAPPADOCIA region of Turkey.
- Vintage Unique Design: The ceramic cooking pots have a vintage, antique, unique, and cute design. The stone pot has a smooth and elegant look. Thanks to the traditional elegancy, it can be used for decorative purposes.
- Healthy Way of Cooking: The cooking pans do not contain any harmful chemicals. Therefore, clay cookware offers a very healthy cooking method. Tasty cookware also adds the taste and smell of naturalness to your food.
- Generous Capacity: These great terracottas have 3 sizes. The large pot is 7.6 Quarts (7.2 L), the midi pot is 4.7 Quarts (4.5 L), and the small pot is 2.6 Quarts (2.5 L).
The clay pots are crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of earthenware, designed with a contemporary outlook.
These mud pots are made of natural terracotta and are handmade. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking. These earthenware pots serve you the naturalness and taste of the soil.
The terracotta pots are the perfect choice for Turkish, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Portuguese, Moroccan, and Chinese or any other dishes around the world.
You can cook bean, chicken, meat, roast beef, beef stew, rice, noodles, bibimbap, dolsot, guvec, and many more delicious recipes.
You can use these clay casseroles for cooking both on the stove and in the oven. This antique clay pan is great for preparing or serving delicious and healthy meals. You will never be able to get enough of the wonderful casserole taste.
All of our products are cooked at high temperatures (1796 °F) in modern ovens. Made of special clay, the pots are resistant to high temperatures.
They may be used safely in gas and electric stoves, wood and coal fires, and ovens. When used frequently, the pot will become stronger.
FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
- For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
- Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
- After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
- Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
- Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended.
- Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
- Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
- After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
- Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
- Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
- Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
- Do not put it in preheated oven.
- If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
- Protect against impacts.
- Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
- Due to its porous structure, keeping food in the casserole for a long time is not recommended.