Terracotta Tangine Pot for Moroccan, Indian, and Asian Dishes
- LEAD-FREE & UNGLAZED: These authentic ceramic tagine pots are made of whole natural unglazed terracotta. Tajin pots are free of lead or any other toxic components. They are completely natural and safe, 100% eco-friendly, and rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, and traditional way of cooking.
- STOVETOP & OVEN-COOKING: Clay cooking pots are suitable both for the stovetop and for oven-cooking. Thanks to this feature you can cook delicious dishes both on a gas stove (directly on the fire) or in an electric oven.
- HANDMADE & HIGH-QUALITY: This clay cookware has been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terra cotta in the Cappadocia region of Turkey in Europe.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL & VINTAGE DESIGN: Tagin Moroccan pot is great for cooking. Thanks to the deep bottom pot, it can be used as an awesome rice cooker and a meat roaster as well. You can cook Moroccan, Asian, Indian, Mexican, and Chinese recipes in it. Also, it has a beautiful unglazed finish that allows you to make a great presentation to your guests. Cook and serve in the same dish.
- DEEP BOWL & RUSTIC LID: Unlike others, these clay cooking pot with a lid has a deep bottom pot. Thanks to this feature, you can use it as a clay pot, as a clay pan, and as a tagine pot as well. So, you can cook rice, bean, chicken, meat, soup, stew, bibimbap, cazuelas de barro mexicanas, and so on as well.
The clay cookware is crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of earthenware, designed with a contemporary outlook. These ceramic cooking pots are made of natural terracotta and are handmade. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking. These clay serving pots serve you the naturalness and taste of the soil.
Since these tajin pots are lead-free and nontoxic, they are 100% healthy and food safe. Thanks to the terra cotta material and lid, food tastes better and retains more nutrients due to the even distribution of heat. Also, the unique design with a lid allows you to cook and serve in the same dish. Cook an awesome flavor in it, serve it to the dinner table and open the lid, let the dense steam goes up… This will charm your guests.
These clay cooking pots are suitable for the stove top. You can use it both directly on a fire or in an electric oven. This maintains a wide use area. You can cook many Moroccan, Asian, Indian, Mexican, and Chinese recipes in it as rice, bean, chicken, meat, soup, stew, bibimbap, cazuelas de barro mexicanas, and so on.
We recommend using warm water while cleaning and not cleaning with a dishwasher.
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault.
These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in a preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.