Frequently Bought Together
Stovetop Earthenware Omelet Pan Sahan
The clay pans are crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of earthenware, designed with a contemporary outlook. These mud pots are made of natural terracotta and are handmade. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
These earthenware pots serve you the naturalness and taste of the soil. This traditionally handcrafted clay pan provides a comfortable and safe grip with 2 handles. You can prepare a nice omelet with this pretty traditional clay pan. Also, you can use this earthen pan to prepare many kinds of dishes. This will be a pretty nice housewarming gift, as well.
Since these twice-baked clay pans are more durable and heat resistant than once-baked ones they are suitable for everyday use. You may use these twice-baked clay pans, for both stovetop and oven cooking. Prepare your meals slowly on increasing heat for about an hour. Due to the even distribution of heat, food tastes better and retains more nutrients.
We recommend using warm water while cleaning and NOT cleaning with a dishwasher.
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault. These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
- NATURAL & UNGLAZED: These cooking clay pans are made of whole natural unglazed terracotta. They are completely natural and safe, 100% eco-friendly, and rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
- LEAD-FREE & HEALTHY: These ceramic cooking pans do not contain lead or any harmful chemicals. Therefore, clay cookware offers a very healthy cooking method. Tasty cookware also adds the taste and smell of naturalness to your food.
- HANDMADE & HIGH-QUALITY: These clay pots have been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terracotta in the Cappadocia region of Turkey.
- STOVETOP & VINTAGE DESIGN: These terracotta cooking pots are suitable for the stovetop. You can use these pottery pots both cooking in an oven or on the stovetop. In addition, terracotta cookware will add a distinctive elegance to your kitchen with their unique vintage design.
- OPTIMAL SIZE: The two-handled terracotta clay pans provide an optimal size with a 9.8 in diameter to roasting delicious eggs. Also, it will add an elegant rustic look to your breakfast table.
- NOTE - Since the pottery is handmade and each one is unique, there may be slight variations in their measurements and dimensions.
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in a preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.