Frequently Bought Together
Clay Cooking Low Pot
The clay cooking low pots are crafted to inspire a healthier lifestyle, reviving the traditional use of earthenware, designed with a contemporary outlook. These mud cooking pans are made of natural terracotta and are handcrafted.
As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking. These earthenware pots serve you the naturalness and taste of the soil.
Terra cotta cooking pots are a perfect choice for Turkish, Korean, Indian, Mexican, Moroccan, and Chinese dishes.
People have been cooking tasty meals with such handmade terracotta casserole cooking clay.
This ancient clay pan is great for preparing or serving delicious and healthy meals.
You can use these clay low casseroles, both for the stovetop and for oven-cooking. This serves you a large use area for use.
You can cook beans, chicken, meat, roast, beef stew, rice, noodles, bibimbap, dolsot, gyuvech, and many delicious recipes.
Whatever you cook, cook your meals slowly on increasing heat of about an hour. Food tastes better and retains more nutrients due to the even distribution of heat.
You will never satisfied with the awesome stew taste.
We recommend using warm water while cleaning and not cleaning with a dishwasher.
Due to the nature of handmade products, there might be small imperfections-differences-irregularities that make your product unique and should not be seen as a fault.
These blemishes or minor size differentiations, which are part of the charm of a handmade product never affect the comprehensive esthetical texture of your product and its ability for use as designed.
- HANDMADE & HIGH-QUALITY: These earthen cooking low pots have been delicately handcrafted from high-quality terracotta in Turkey-Europe. Also, three different size options are offered. You can choose big cooking pots, medium cooking pots, and small cooking pots.
- NATURAL & UNGLAZED: These terra cotta cooking pans with lids are made of whole natural unglazed terracotta. They are completely 100% natural and healthy safe, eco-friendly, and truly rustic. As produced from natural earthenware, it is a healthy, safe, delicious, traditional, and elegant way of cooking.
- STOVETOP & OVEN COOKING: The clay cooking trays are multifunctional since they are suitable for the stove top and for oven-cooking at the same time. You can use these terracotta cooking pots both directly on a fire or in an oven. Besides, this clay pots can be used as a yogurt setter.
- BODY ADJACENT STURDY HANDLES: The earthen cooking low pots have two handles that are produced as a part of the body. The handles are adjacent to the body and are made of the same material. This will make it easy to use these clay low casseroles.
- VINTAGE UNIQUE DESIGN: The ceramic cooking low pots have a vintage, antique, unique, and cute design. The stone pot has a smooth and elegant design. Thanks to the traditional elegancy, it can be used for decorative purposes.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Since these are fragile items, they may be damaged in the shipping process. In this case, we guarantee to send a new one for free. Please just contact us.
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS
1. For the first use, rub some oil on the surface of the clay pot.
2. Lubricate the inner and outer surfaces of the clay pot completely. Wait for it to absorb the oil.
3. After the clay pot absorbs the oil completely, put it into the cold oven.
4. Heat the pot at 350 ℉ for about 1 hour. At this stage, there may be a temporary odor due to the oil. It will absorb oil in the warming phase and the earthen pot will prepare itself for cooking new dishes.
5. Leave the clay pot outside until it cools.
6. Your pot is ready to be used.
CLEANING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. Use
plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water.
Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry.
After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.
Store with the lid open in a dry and well-ventilated area. Otherwise, mold or odor may occur.
• Do not expose it to sudden temperature changes to avoid cracking.
• Do not place your clay pot on a cold surface while it is still hot.
• Do not put it in a preheated oven.
• If cooking on the stovetop, raise the heat of the burner slowly.
• Protect against impacts.
• Since each one is unique, there may be slight differences in its shape and
• scratches on it that will not affect the usage.
• Not suitable for use on induction cooktops.
• Do not make it wait for a long time with food or liquid in it. It may absorb the food/liquid and crack.
Do not use detergent and steel wool during cleaning. Hand washing is recommended. We do not recommend washing in the dishwasher since most machines' high temperatures and harsh detergents can damage the clay pot. Use plenty of water for washing. Use baking soda in situations where it is not cleaned with water. Wet the pan, sprinkle with soda, scrub, and rinse. Wipe with a cotton towel/cloth and let it dry. After washing the pottery, do not put it in the box or cupboard before it is completely dry.